Saturday, November 17, 2012

Where we are at.....

Well I guess the good news is since Emma's visit we did get a small amount of improvement. Kenz got a few good days but then the problems started back again :(. Her gait is better then it was but she is still having random 3 legged RH episodes and still having issues some nights with the stairs.

Emma and John had a long chat on Thursday to discuss the situation and I had an email from John last night which suggested the best course of action was an appointment with Ian for spinal x-rays given the back pain Emma found.

Sometimes I wonder if we are making a mountain out of something which isn't then I came home to walk them after spending a few hours out with "my aussies" and she was a mess again.

It sucks - its just not fair to see my little baby girl so miserable :(.



No comments: