Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Kenz

Where have 4 years gone - it seems like such a short time ago that you arrived from way over West. This last 12 months has obviously been filled with many more lows then I might have anticipated. However what I can say is yep you certainly made it as a performance dog of my dreams - at least mentally. I can safely say you have overcome what seemed like a mountain to get to where you are today.

Your my little black and white midget munchkin who was put on this planet to teach me many lessons. More then I might have otherwise anticipated. Still hoping you get the chance someday to live up to your huge potential. Your a bundle of black and white energy and enthusiasm who just lives to be doing ANYTHING.

A CMT appointment tonight actually confirmed your doing better physically then I might have otherwise thought. Your two "broken" limbs were otherwise not to bad and the other two limbs which were "broken" as a consequence of the jumping experiment the other week are hopefully all sorted.

So we continue to take it a day at a time and hopefully the next 12 months are better then the last 12 months.

We have a busy few weeks ahead with a herding clinic and a DWD demo at the expo - fingers crossed you remain sound and on 4 legs and can continue doing what you love.

1 comment:

Taylah Stiles said...

Happy Birthday Kenz!
Hoping some good luck comes your way soon!