Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 3 of 30

Yep today is day 3 of April and also day 3 of the 30 days I am giving Kenz before potentially calling it a day. I am trying to have patience but my poor little girl is also a mess. Tonight it the evening before my baby girl turns 5. For the last 2 and a bit years its been one nightmare after another.

I am so out of steam its not funny anymore. 

This afternoon she had another serious collapse episodes at the park. They are getting much more frequent, occurring at lower temperatures and looking much more severe. She can't even get up during a collapse anymore and just lays head flat on the ground. It took her a good 10 minutes to recover before she was able to physically manage a very wobbly walk home again.

Her RH patella is also bothering her more frequently in the last few days. She is struggling on a walk around the block almost constantly. If its not the LH its the RH. The pain meds aren't really doing much other than to maybe take the slight edge off.

She is so OTT when we do anything its a vicious circle. She doesn't understand her own physical limitations and it continues to spiral out of control.

This weekend are heading out to the State Obedience champs but it is a strictly social affair. Kenz will enjoy a chance to flirt with Brookie and I will get to bribe my favourite toller Moo. Looking forward to it but I know its going to be super tough.

I did have another email from John yesterday - I think he is out of ideas other than to have confirmed there was no iliopsoas strain. Good and bad news I guess.

No comments: