Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kenzie - The first 8 months

A music video I made of a selection of photos I have taken over her life so far. She is absolutely everything I dreamed of and then some. She is a bright, happy, sweet little girl who throws her heart and soul into everything I ask. I am hoping this is a sign of great things to come but at the moment she is just enjoying life to the full and I couldn't ask any more of her.

Who would have thought this time last year I would have been sharing my life with another great bundle of black and white energy :).



Kenzie Bear your a little shinning star.

She is also taking after her sister with her obsession for swimming/fetching at the beach rather than wanting to play with the other dogs. She has always been happy to run up to where she can touch, regardless of the waves crashing around her but will go no further. The past 2 mornings she has actually started to swim and this morning was retrieving the toy in the water :).

Go Kenzie Panda!!!

No comments: